Set Up Your Stanford Account
In order to register for Admit Weekend and access the exciting Cardinal Connect features, you will be required to log in using your personalized Stanford University Network Identifier (SUNet ID) and password. Note: It may take up to 24 hours after creating your SUNet ID before you will be able to enter the Admitted Student website.
Already have a SUNet ID? Sign In
Stanford University Network Access
Create Your Stanford University Network IDentifier (SUNet ID) and Password
A SUNet ID and password allow you to:
- Register for Admit Weekend.
- Access password protected content.
- Access your financial aid information, if applicable.
- Respond online to your offer of admission.
SUNet ID and password instructions:
- Locate the Stanford ID number at the top of your admission email.
- Go to: accounts.stanford.edu.
- Click Create a new SUNet ID and select the first button (I am faculty, staff, or student).
- Once chosen, your SUNet ID cannot be changed. Choose wisely because it becomes your permanent Stanford email address (e.g., email@example.com).
- For security reasons there is a 24-hour delay before you will be able to log into Stanford University websites.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or technical issues.
Your SUNet ID and password are required each time you use Axess and other university business applications. For your personal information to remain secure, it is vitally important that you not share your SUNet ID and password with anyone. It is a violation of university policy to misrepresent yourself in any way, and you may lose student privileges or be subject to disciplinary action if you use another student’s SUNet ID, or if you deliberately enter false information in Axess. Any misuse of your SUNet ID, Axess or any other Stanford services prior to your enrollment in the fall is grounds for rescinding your offer of admission.