In an effort to keep the Stanford community and our guests safe, the following health and safety guidelines will be in place throughout Admit Weekend. All health and safety guidelines are subject to change based on guidance from the University and Santa Clara County.
For All Admit Weekend Visitors:
- We encourage admitted students and their guests to visit campus during Admit Weekend, beginning with early check-in on Thursday, April 28 through midday on Saturday, April 30. In an effort to keep our community safe, we discourage admitted students from visiting outside these times.
- Admitted students may bring up to 2 registered guests.
- Access to residence halls, dining halls, and classrooms are limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff unless provided as part of Admit Weekend programming.
- There will be no overnight hosting of admitted students on campus. Guests are not permitted in residence halls. This includes friends and siblings of current students.
- Though not required, vaccination prior to attendance is strongly recommended.
- We highly recommend masks be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at key event venues.
- Large events that include food will be held outdoors.
Admitted students who will be under 18 years of age on April 28 must attend with a parent and/or legal guardian.
Any Admit Weekend participant, including guests, arriving from an international location:
- Must show proof of full vaccination AND submit to a COVID rapid test upon check-in with a negative result (will be provided by a healthcare professional at check-in). Approved vaccinations include:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Must refrain from indoor dining while on campus.