In an effort to keep the Stanford community and our guests safe, the following health and safety guidelines will be in place throughout Admit Weekend. All health and safety guidelines are subject to change based on guidance from the University and Santa Clara County. Compliance with these guidelines is based on the honor system. Guests will not be expected to present validating documentation upon check-in.
FOR ALL ADMIT WEEKEND VISITORS:
- We encourage admitted students and their guests to visit campus during Admit Weekend, beginning with early check-in on Thursday, April 27 through midday on Saturday, April 29. In an effort to keep our community safe, we discourage admitted students from visiting outside these times.
- Admitted students may bring up to 4 registered guests.
- Access to residence halls, dining halls, and classrooms are limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff unless provided as part of Admit Weekend programming.
- There will be overnight hosting of admitted students on campus, but guests are not permitted in residence halls. This includes friends and family of current Stanford students.
- Though not required, vaccination prior to attendance is strongly recommended.
- We highly recommend masks be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Attendees must have a negative COVID-19 test result within 24 hours of the program start date or upon arrival. Compliance with these guidelines is based on the honor system.
- If a visitor or vendor tests positive for COVID-19, within 10 days of being on campus, they must complete the General COVID-19 Case Reporting Form.
FOR ANY ADMIT WEEKEND PARTICIPANT STAYING IN A STANFORD RESIDENCE HALL:
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID. Compliance is based on the honor system.
FOR ANY ADMIT WEEKEND PARTICIPANT, INCLUDING GUESTS, ARRIVING FROM AN INTERNATIONAL LOCATION:
- All visitors arriving from international destinations must adhere to current Stanford travel policies. Visit the traveler’s page here for more information on these requirements.